• IO-Link update for sensors with analog output
• Reduction of interference-prone analog signals
• Integrated sensor monitoring
• Adjustable switch-off function in case of overload
• Integrated temperature monitoring
The IO-Link converter IOL-KONV-UIS-01 is connected between a sensor with analog/switching output and an IO-Link master. It acquires up to two analog/switching signals and transmits them digitally to the master via the IO-Link interface. In addition, the current consumption and operating voltage of the connected sensor are permanently monitored and sensor errors are reported to the controller in an IO-Link event. This can be used for predictive maintenance, for example.