(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is any data personally available to you, e.g. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is EGE-Elektronik Spezialsensors GmbH, Ravensberg 34, 24214 Gettorf, Germany, E-mail: email@example.com. You can reach our data protection officer under firstname.lastname@example.org or our address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. GDPR):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provided (mandatory fields: your e-mail address, name, company, address, telephone number, optional: fax number, product information) will be stored by us. to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
(3) If you become our customer in the future, we may use your e-mail address obtained through your contact request or other offers from our website to send you direct mail for similar goods or services via a newsletter that you have acquired to send. You can object to this direct mail at any time by informing us about the contact details given in the imprint. This notice is also included in every mail that contains direct mail. The legal basis for this is § 7 Abs. 3 UWG. We will delete your data after two years at the latest, unless you re-order goods or services from us within this time, or you will receive another mail containing direct mail within the two years.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.